Thursday 23 February 2012

A Warm Reprieve

I hope this blog becomes a place where I can warm up on the inside just as one might go to a hot fire to be soothed and thaw from the cold.  I am not a great writer, or a great anything, but that's not what this is for.  I just wish to make a very simple blog that I can turn to like an old accepting friend for some comfort once in awhile.  That is why I love  and respect the pursuit of creating beauty and dwelling within a wonderfully warm and welcoming home environment.  Life can have a great many cold places, but with love and patience and a push here and there, home need not be one of them.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing such sweet words of encouragement.
    Blessings,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, the pleasure was all mine! I never expected you to visit my little blog which is nothing at all compared to yours...I am just starting but one day I hope to be even close to as accomplished a woman as you are, and I am just so grateful that people like you are kind enough to share your time tested knowledge and experience with others like myself. You are so generous, and I see the potential to learn so much from your blog. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started blogging several months ago, so we are fellow adventurers! So far, I have found it to be an encouraging and relaxing activity...a way to connect with others who have similiar interests and values. I hope you find it to be so also.

    I would be honored if you would visit my blog at http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by, Stephanie! I have a feeling I am going to find blogging to be equally as rewarding, especially when people are as kind and welcoming as you! I am to be quite busy over the next few days as I am going on vacation and have much to accomplish before then, but when I return I am certainly going to make more posts and strongly look forward to connecting with others and learning all I can!

    ReplyDelete